We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in organization of travels for our employees.
Want to be a part of International Team, who challenges the globe?
- Organization of travel and accommodation for our Travelers around the world
- Optimization of expenses in the field of accommodation and transport for our Travelers
- Ensuring the quality of accommodation is according to our Travel policy and company standards
- Taking care of internal documents flow within travel department in travel expenses area, assisting with reports
- Basic administration duties such as assistance in preparation of visits and events in the office, stationery and lunch ordering
- Are very good in English, spoken and written, at least B2 level/Polish language is a must
- Have service-oriented approach
- Have an excellent communication skills
- Have an availability for at least one weekend per month for remote work
- Have an ability to work under time pressure
- Have goal-oriented approach
- Employment contract and attractive salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- Challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized, ergonomic and a pleasant office in the smartest building in Szczecin right next to Brama Portowa
Podobne oferty pracy
Duties and responsibilities: Project Management Team Support: General administrative duties to support the team Prepare and modify documents including reports, drafts, memos, and emails Maintain and follow up the Project Maintain and follow up the Project...
Firma: VESUVIUS CSD
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Data publikacji: 2020-11-23Więcej informacji