Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Baseband Platform is responsible for development of Base Transceiver Station System Modules, starting from conceptual and architectural design, going through prototypes bring-up together with first SW injections, and ending with completely functional System Module. Operations team is responsible for delivering high quality fault management services.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a System Fault Coordinator responsible for delivering high quality fault management services. Your daily duties will include:
- Reporting work progress to higher management and project management
- Tracking an e-mail box and dispatching received inquires
- Verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard
- Coordinating developers / pre-screeners work
- Tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers
- Organizing and participating in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues
- Checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status
- Cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams
- Getting cross-domain BBP knowledge
Your skills and experience
- extremely good communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
- can-do attitude
- willingness for self-development
- very good English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.