- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with recruitment experience in a Shared Services environment,
- Experience in managing the recruitment team,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. other department’s representatives, vendors of recruitment services),
- Experience in developing high-performing teams and steering on output,
- Very good English written and verbal communications skills,
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent).
- Expertise in agile, operational management, quality management and risk,
- People oriented and customer focused,
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment,
- Eager to learn and collaborate,
- Accurate, structured and a strong attention to detail,
- Curious to continuously improve in an agile way,
- Ability to bring structure and drive execution,
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Building positive relationships with business partners to improve outcomes and ensure KPIs are met,
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills,
- Ambition to be part of setting up ING’s global shared People Services centre,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
ING is a global bank with 53,000 employees, 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. To achieve our ambition and become a global digital bank, ING has to standardise and optimise its operations, processes and technology. ING’s 4 shared services centres in Europe and in Asia play a key role in this and deliver multiple services to multiple ING countries and global functions. From new customer screening to credit card processing, and from cybersecurity to data analytics.
People Services is a new shared service that is currently being set up in the shared service centres in Poland (Katowice) and the Philippines (Manila). People Services will be available to ING employees in the Netherlands and Australia from 1 July 2021. The ambition is to grow to a global service for all ING employees over the next few years. Around 150 People Services colleagues divided between Katowice (Poland) and Manila (Philippines) will handle questions from managers and employees, create job offers, validate expenses, administer changes in jobs and rewards, arrange talent assessments and coordinate and evaluate trainings.
ING is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people with a background in HR services and a strong service orientation to build and run the People Services centre and provide a differentiating experience to our employees.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Podobne oferty pracy
Recruitment Admin Lead [rekrutacja online]
contract of employment type of contract 8:00 - 16:00 work hours Konduktorska 35, Katowice this is the location of our office Scope of duties 60% - Project management in the early stages: team recruitment and onboarding, training, knowledge transfer, setting up the...
Firma: ING Tech Poland
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Data publikacji: 2020-09-22Więcej informacji