Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
As Procurement Analyst with Polish you will support our Client in their purchasing process for Indirects. Mostly, you will:
- Manage Purchase Requisitions, quality check process (i.e. ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance) according to defined procedures and policies
- Record PR compliance and perform issue reconciliations with requestors when required
- Manage Purchase Order and invoice mismatch process, guiding non-compliant end-users and vendors in the correct process, escalating open issues as needed
- Request for quotations from suppliers as well as following up with supplier as needed
- Validate vendor creation and vendor change requests from the business based on predefined buying channel rules
- Independently resolve customer related inquiries through help desk support and direct customer contact
- Fluent English and Polish (min. B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Education background or working experience in procurement/finance/accounting (nice to have)
- Experience with providing professional customer service to client users and suppliers
- Ability to drive issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the PTP process and knowledge of standard controls
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
Podobne oferty pracy
Procurement Analyst with English and Italian [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
What will you do? As Procurement Analyst with Italian you will support our Client in their purchasing process for Indirects. Mostly, you will: Manage Purchase Requisitions, quality check process (i.e. ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance) according to...
Firma: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Data publikacji: 2020-10-12Więcej informacji