We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join growing Daily Banking Services.
Would you like to help as in keeping internal accounts in order? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer in Account Services DK/FI/SE, Lodz to develop in the area of payments.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Account Services DK/FI/SE team in Daily Banking Sevices. We add value by everyday delivery of services to our customers in Denmark, Finland and Sweden.
As Junior Process Officer in Account Services DK/FI/SE, Lodz you’ll play a valuable role in keeping money when they should be.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Identifing and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Representing the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
You’ll join a very positive team that into serving our customers. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have positive attitude
- are a fast learner
- can work under pressure
Your experience and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- English on communicative level (at least B1)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
- Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Podobne oferty pracy
Junior Process Officer
Charismatic and talented - we are waiting for you! Would you like togrow in the world of banking and join to open and friendly environment ? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to join Account Services DK team. In Nordea, we know that great customer...
Junior Process Officer in Financial Plan Services
Would you like to start your career in a finance area and get more experience in banking sector? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer in Financial Plan Services to manage pension accounts of private and premium customers. In Nordea, we know that great...
Junior Process Officer in Account Services team
Have you ever thought about working abroad to kickstart your career in an international bank? Do you like fast-changing environment, collaboration with energetic teammates, be part or drive initiatives to run but also change the bank? Would you like to create future...