Person in the role will lead Aon’s Global Mobility Operations team. Successful candidate will be entrusted with operational and people management of the local GM team facilitating full-cycle assignments of Aon employees worldwide. The success of the role and the team is measured by client satisfaction, colleague experience and control of assignment costs.
- Provide leadership and direction to the GM Operations Team
- Ensure that all aspects of approved assignments are delivered in line with published SLAs & policies.
- Ensure that costs associated with approved assignments are within policy.
- Manage work flows to ensure SLAs continue to be met at all times, particularly in the busiest times.
- Produce analytics that will inform Aon’s assignment strategy
- Monitor and manage external vendor performance, escalating any concerns as soon as they become apparent.
- Document & maintain processes to ensure they remain relevant and efficient.
- Make rounded hiring decisions by checking that candidates have the right level of motivation, competence, technical know-how and communication skills to be valuable members of the team.
- Keep track of colleague performance and intervene appropriately if and when performance does not meet expectations. Keep records in TRS of colleagues’ performance.
- Hold 121s with your colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, share feedback, discuss progress towards goals, plan upcoming actions and appreciate colleague’s efforts.
- Evaluate and rate colleagues performance at the end of each year, ensuring they receive accurate written feedback.
- Hold a development conversation with colleagues about their career aspirations and agree long-term development goals and activities that will help the colleague move their career forward. Make sure these goals are recorded and tracked in the Development Plan in TRS.
- Manage absences in the team in accordance with work volume and HR policy.
- Promote a pro-active and responsible culture within the team based on professional standards of behaviour.
- Monitor the level of engagement within your team and take action to increase it.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a global mobility function, preferably to Senior Consultant / Analyst level
- Have led successful teams, preferably within a GM arena.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the key technical issues relating to GM, for example taxation.
- Have strong customer service skills and able to demonstrate an empathy and understanding of assignee concerns around key personal issues such as accommodation and schooling.
- Must have understanding of both global assignments and permanent transfers, and the policy framework that drives these.
- Ideally have some knowledge of the Workday HR system.
- Have worked with a GM workflow and administration tool (i.e KPMG Link)
- The GM experience should ideally cover all global regions.
- University Degree or equivalent
- English at C1 or higher
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Podobne oferty pracy
Kierownik Kancelarii Niejawnej
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: Bezpośredni nadzór nad obiegiem materiałów niejawnych przekazywanych i pozostających w dyspozycji Spółki, Udostępnianie materiałów niejawnych osobom uprawnionym, Egzekwowanie zwrotu wydanych materiałów niejawnych....
Firma: Budimex SA
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Data publikacji: 2021-04-02Więcej informacji
Executive Administration Team Leader
For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Executive Administration Team Leader. Daily responsibilities: Leading a team of Executive Administration Specialist Acting as the point of...
Firma: Grafton Recruitment
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Data publikacji: 2021-03-29Więcej informacji