We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Position purpose provides administrative, financial, and operational support to assist with planning, inspecting, developing, and managing internal processes, vendor and vendor contracts, invoices, and equipment while following policies and procedures in accordance with local, state, and federal government.
The position will manage various administrative and analytical tasks required to support our corporate fleet which consists of up to three thousand units (primarily light and medium-duty, but including Class 7/8 vehicles, specialty equipment, trailers, etc.) that may require collaboration with other company/project teams to maintain specialty integrated equipment and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Plans, organizes, and directs functions and activities related to the procurement, servicing, operation, maintenance, and repair of Jacobs managed vehicles and equipment.
- Implements and maintains fleet database and technical upfitting specifications for the fleet.
- Assess qualitative fleet analysis reports and make recommendations for utilization, preventative maintenance, and replacement guidelines.
- Inspects and keeps an accurate account of telematic devices, equipment, and vehicles received or ordered through vendor agreements.
- Develops and monitor guidelines, rules, and regulations of key performance indicators for compliance and adherence to management system processes, internal controls, internal and external audit recommendations, and administrative directives.
- Processes, tracks, reviews, and audits outside fleet vendor agreements to accurately identify, create and track pricing and invoices.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes vendor repair and fuel data, and report to fleet management on findings.
- Monitors and trains departments and staff on database and policies and procedural updates and changes.
- Oversees the process for shipping or disposal of used equipment and vehicles.
- Proactively monitor and maintain data in the portal, ensuring compliance and the continuing improvement of driver safety scores.
- Serve as backup for fleet personnel in various duties and process general requests (registrations, permitting, titling, insurance, etc.), and assist in regulatory compliance for State and Federal regulations pertaining to mobile assets. May include working with other departments and/or projects.
- Support analysis for fleet decisions (product purchases, lease vs buy analysis, reconditioning, equipment sales, etc).
- Prepare ad hoc fleet reports (inventory reports, expense details, lease accounting, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Administration, Economy, Quality Management
- Experience with administrative functions and tasks.
- Experience with automotive fleet management: Fleet replacement/disposal, Fleet specification development, Monitoring/analyzing fleet usage, Inventory management and control, Accounts payable and receivable, Energy analysis, Sustainability, Procurement, Performance measurement.
- Knowledge of the DOT regulations would be an asset.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Effective problem-solving, communication (written and verbal) with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Must work independently and as a member of team.
- Experience in both a managed fleet and in-house or captive fleet settings would be an asset.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work to US time zone (12.00 – 20.00 Polish time)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.