Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Proposal Specialist will report to the EMEA Proposal Manager and will be part of International Sales Operations. Working with sales managers and projects teams will provide bid and proposal support for customer aligned proposals that enhance Motorola Solutions’ chances of winning business.
- The Proposal Specialist supports the proposal generation process for all opportunities in EMEA region.
- Ensures that proposals are delivered on time, in accordance with Motorola Solutions Corporate branding guidelines and continuously improving quality.
- Coordinates all inputs, edit, format and produce the proposal in line with customer requirements and Motorola Solutions Standards.
- Ensures proposal quality by reviewing proposal from front to back cover to minimise errors and risks.
- Manages proposal documents and version control.
- Desktop publishes proposals and manages production, adhering to formatting and layout guidelines.
- Obtains sign-offs and authorised signatories when necessary.
- Maintains the Proposal Material Database ensuring that all certification is up to date.
- Ensures the availability of all documentation that is required to reply to customers’ requests.
- Archives proposals and project files according to established processes and procedures.
- Branding specialist, source and liaise with internal and external parties to manage the translation process and design agencies.
- Interfaces with cross-functional departments (Pre-Sales, Sales, Systems Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Product Group, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Manages Print and formatting requests to meet customer requirements including drawing diagrams and creating templates, CD design and burning of material, assisting with online bid uploads (if needed).
- Maintains Bid & Quote databases.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Previous working experience
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to ensure proposal deadlines are met
- Able to work without supervision with good logical and judgement skills to manage proposal processes
- Highly fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Excellent PC skills, including Word (Advanced), Excel, PDF and Powerpoint experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat and production tools i.e. printers, laminators, etc.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
Competitive salary package,
Strong team-oriented culture,
Flexible working hours,
Contract of employment,
Private medical & dental coverage,
Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
Trainings and broad development opportunities,
Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.