We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As the e3 Learning System Administrator, you will offer global HR technology solutions aligned to the broader HR strategy to optimize HR effectiveness and efficiency.
We need your Learning Management System (LMS) administration experience, strategic thinking of the “big picture,” and ability to take ideas from vision to execution to help optimize our global HR organization! In this role, you will deliver Learning solutions focused on ensuring top notch employee experiences, support change management efforts internally and externally, and partner with a high performing team of system administration professionals.
If you enjoy building relationships in the organization, have stellar system skills, and can take a strong leadership role in implementing LMS technology to support organizational objectives and business success, then you are the person we are looking for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as the e3 Learning platform subject matter expert to design and deliver an intuitive, positive, and scalable user experience
- Serve as the liaison to global functional teams to translate business needs into technical requirements; lead technical aspects of project and solution delivery with a global mindset
- Participate in governance model for enhancement feasibility, prioritization, requirements, and change management
- Monitor usage and adoption of e3 Learning to identify training needs, system enhancements, and continuous process improvement activities
- Develop and implement stories/use cases and required reporting
- Develop and document administration procedures and system configurations
- Partner with other e3 Learning teams to maintain the global platform successfully and efficiently
- Prepare all technology related deliverables
- Partner with Solutions Leads to develop and execute training plans for subject matter experts and end users
- Participate in Learning community to identify and share best practices and creative solutions to support business needs
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and five (5) years of experience in HR information systems; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience with LMS administration
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Willingness to flex schedule to accommodate working in various time zones across the globe
- Experience in NetDimensions/PeopleFluent will be strong asset
- Demonstrated experience with User Interface and User Experience design and usability principles
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills including cross-cultural awareness, sensitivity in communication, and skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Proven ability to think strategically, work collaboratively, and balance multiple competing priorities
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.