With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Back Office Specialist with Danish
- Back-office operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors,
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer,
- Provide support to UW (e-mail / chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings,
- Lead system stop and provide approval as per company guidelines,
- Handle policy issuance / maintenance activities,
- Communicate with customer (e-mail / chat) & process their requests in systems,
- Communicate (phone/ e-mail) with vendors/ partners to solve their queries,
- Contact other insurance companies to seek prospect’s existing insurance details,
- Maintain customer records in internal systems,
- Interaction with internal teams like products/ claims over emails,
- To carry out other functions and responsibilities settled by the Employer.
- Perform other tasks requested by the manager to reach team objective or the company’s objectives based on current needs.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact internal policies, procedures.
- Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks.
- Very good knowledge of Danish min. C1
- Communicative level of English
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High School graduate at least.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Professional experience in Care or Non-Life insurance processes / Customer Service/ Policy Admin/ sales support experience (not mandatorily)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)