JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Produce specification and ingredient reports for JTIs complete global brand portfolio (Tobacco & Reduced Risk Products) to regulatory authorities for JTI markets around the world.
- Extract and collate all regulatory required information from corporate systems and business units.
- Ensure timely and accurate report creation to capture product changes, pre-market launch reports and product delisting processes.
- Analyze and verify the data and initiate data follow-up activities with the associated business owners where necessary.
- Proactively review systems and workflows to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Test and validate new system functionalities.
- Commercial, technical or scientific education with several years of business practice preferably in a multinational company
- Work experience in addressing and responding to product and process related issues
- Basic experience in project and data management are desirable
- Excellent coordination skills as well as strong analytical and process-oriented skills
- Strong level of business understanding
- Very good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of common PC software applications, MS Office and SAP
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage